"Get Out" - REVIEW / REACTION VIDEO BY RAMZY

First film that I've seen twice in the cinema in a while! And for good reason! Saw it the day it came out a couple weeks ago, and then ended up watching it again with some friends early last week after convincing the hell out of them to go with me, basically. Haha. I think it's safe to say we all had a great time, because this is just one hell of a movie.


I will not be going into any detail in this post about it though and would rather have you watch the video I made for it instead! Hope you take the time to watch it, and enjoy!

Check out my social-network accounts for more cool stuff!
            

Share:

10 comments

  1. Puede na ka mopuli sa trailer poster Ramzy. Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know where to begin. Hahahaha! That's how I'll start my comment. Wa ko kasabot sa imong review so I'll just watch it myself! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im such a loser for not being able to catch this film when it came out in the cinemas last month. I've heard some really good reviews both from esteemed critics and notable personalities, and the last time I checked, this also has a 99% fresh rating in RottenTomatoes. There has never been a horror film with this much critical reception in a very long time, so Im really excited to see this when it's available online hihi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice review!

    Maybe you should do this format more often. (Sort of like Chris Stuckmann on YouTube) Do that with more of your style and I think it'll do well.

    Also, it sucks that this movie didn't last long in the theaters. Oh well. Guess I'm gonna have to find another way to Get Out. Get it? HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with you that this is a social horror film. It shows racism in my opinion. I haven't seen this movie but I would love to watch it. NAa kay copy? NYAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. ataya nimog nawng sa cover uy hahaha.... that face says it all. I am looking forward to read Abad's take on this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. When ramzy says it's one hell of a movie, i expect it that cool. Hahahah

    ReplyDelete
  8. This movie is definitely gooood! No doubt about that! Man, I wanna re-watch this one too. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would take your word on this one. You're reaction says it all. Really a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nindot daw ang underlying message aning Get Out! Thanks for this. Lemme look for a copy!

    ReplyDelete