THE OPPO F1s: A GREAT FEATURE PHONE FOR A GREAT PRICE



Early this week, we were invited to Mövenpick Hotel Mactan Island Cebu for a press dinner hosted by OPPO, the second-leading company in the country when it comes to mobile devices and accessories. The event was pretty much a get-together among the folks from OPPO, and the local media here in Cebu. And of course, to also further get the word out on their premiere handset model, the F1s.


The first of many to come, the gathering was a night filled with food, drinks and lovely company. Before the talks started, we were all treated to a hefty and delectable dinner courtesy of Mövenpick. Everyone got their fill of the food, and then got settled for the actual briefing. 






OPPO F1s key features
• Beefed-up selfie camera: 16MP, 1/3.1" sensor size
• 154.5 x 76 x 7.4 mm, 160g body
• 5.5" 720 x 1,080px LCD with 267 ppi; 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
• ColorOS V3.0.0i , based on Android 5.1 Lollipop
• Very quick and accurate fingerprint reader in the home button
• MediaTek MT6750 chipset, Octa-core 1.5GHz Cortex-A53 CPU; Mali-T860MP2 GPU; 3GB RAM
• 13MP, f/2.2 camera with 1/3" sensor size; 1080p@30fps video recording and phase detection autofocus; Single LED flash
• 32GB of built-in storage and a dedicated microSD card slot
• Single-SIM or Dual-SIM variants available
• LTE Cat.6 (300Mbps); Wi-Fi a/b/g/n; A-GPS/GLONASS receiver, Bluetooth v4.0, FM radio with RDS
• Active noise cancellation with a dedicated mic
• 3,075mAh non-removable battery



All of those details considered, the OPPO F1s' design cues make it a good mass market phone. Pretty pleasing, albeit Apple-esque design, good camera, and a few other decent perks in its arsenal really makes this a desirable phone, specially with it's price at just ₱12,990.00! The OPPO F1s pretty much ticks all the boxes offering great features for such a reasonable price. I would certainly be tempted by it if I were to pick a phone in the market today with a budget around that price-point.


Lastly, I would like to thank the people from OPPO for inviting us along! Definitely looking forward to more cool stuff ahead in the future. That'll be it for now. Thanks for reading along!

Check out my social-network accounts for more cool stuff!
            

Share:

19 comments

  1. Indeed the price is right with the Oppo F1s. My friend who has this unit seems to be so happy with it. I would surely want to try a demo unit so that I can really take a closer look at its features and how it can be more useful for the daily grind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who is your friend Carlo? Haha. I'm sure she's very happy right now because she got one for free. LOL. That's if we're referring to the same person. Hahahaha

    Anyway, I have yet to do camera tests for this. I'm excited. I have to find time. After using it for a couple of days, I'd say I'm very very pleased especially with the camera and video quality. Yes to the fingerprint recognition too. I've set it up na. Coolness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely a Vlogger's mobile camera contender as front cams usually have lower resolutions. Imagine vlogging with the same quality as that of the rear cam. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This phone has been trending recently, it must have been a must owned mobile phone for everyday use. I like how they kicked off the event with a delectable food. I as well appreciate how you have provided the central features of this mobile phone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i've been an iphone user for a long time now, and it's starting to get weird lately. it seems that this phone has really good specs, and the design looks good. i might consider buying this if my phone's dead. Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like I've reached the part where people posted about Oppo. Hehe. Anyway, I really really really want to try out this phone! Makasuya man gud akung friend nga nakadaog ani sa event! Hahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This phone looks so pretty! And it's also not that pricey and its features looks great. Gonna check this phone out soon hahaha! - Gee

    ReplyDelete
  8. The phone's features are great! I've seen one in SM Seaside and it's perfect for selfies!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I do really admire this phone and its specs! Wow. Barato ra pajud! Plus, its sleek design is really a yes for me!

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading a lot of good things about Oppo f1 lately. I guess it's time to check this one out and see for myself. This is perfect for selfie and my sister would really love this, but I won't buy her one, I'll make my parents do so. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have high expectations for Oppo F1 plus the price makes it even more tempting. I'm not a huge fan of selfies though hahahaha. I'd like to get a phone that does landscapes and night shots. :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have always been an iphone user. But seeing possibilities for awesome vlogging opportunities makes me want to get an oppo f1. ��

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have read bad reviews about Oppo because it drains the battery so fast and it can't connect to internet very well. I wonder if it's true. :3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks and feels great ang phone ni Rea! If one is looking budget phone with good specs, this one could be an option! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Better option for the frugal consumers. This phone is getting a lot of attention these days because of its specs, design and value for money.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ramz the F1s is the phone for selfie king and queen hehe. With a great phone and a great price. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wouldn't hesitate to buy Poop F1s! So far, the reviews are great and it's all worth it!

    Love,
    www.channelmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I already have Oppo F1, and I might buy this phone pretty soon. It's really a great phone and a good buy for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm tempted to get an OPPO Phone F1s, the selfies are way better than the iphone IMO

    ReplyDelete