PIG OUT AT ST. MARK HOTEL'S CRISPY PATA BUFFET


We got invited last Friday over at St. Mark Hotel's Halo Restaurant for a special lunch to try out their new buffet featuring the famous Crispy Pata from Alejandro's! It goes for P348 per person and is schedule during 12-2PM on Monday-Saturday, and 6-10PM on Sundays. I for one, definitely had more than a fair share of delicious food from their pretty decent spread of various dishes ranging from a lot of staple Filipino dishes like "Inun-unan", "Kalderetang Kambing", "Chicharong Bulaklak", Pork Spare Ribs, and more!



Onto the star of the buffet, Alejandro's Crispy Pata is for sure deserving of the praise and fame that it possesses because it is so good! It's crispy, but at the same time, super tender to the point that the meat just falls of the bone really easily! And me being a big lover of Crispy Pata in general, having as much as I could have of the dish felt like food heaven. By the end, I was so full and was feeling so good, that I just couldn't help but start feeling sleepy or as I call it, the "pig syndrome". Hahaha.


Oh, and did I mention they also have a pretty nice dessert bar?


They have a crepe station, a Halo-Halo bar, and a lot of other sweets to satisfy your sweet tooth after the sumptuous meal that you just had.


Again, the buffet goes for P348 per person and is schedule during 12-2PM on Monday-Saturday, and 6-10PM on Sundays. So if you're craving for some Crispy Pata, look no further and head straight over to St. Mark Hotel during the times I listed above and have your own fill! And last but absolutely not the least, be sure to also check out my latest vlog featuring my buffet experience, and a lot of other food trip adventures that happened during the week as well!



Check out my social-network accounts for more cool stuff!
            

Share:

16 comments

  1. I haven't held my lunch up to this time and reading this and seeing your photos have me hungry. I would surely try this and would enjoy to visit this place when I get the chance. I like how it was composed, the photos rhymes to how you convey your thoughts that made it interesting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alejandro's crispy pata is my favorite! Definitely dragging my boyfriend for a delicious lunch soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That crispy pata sure looks like it wants to be eaten!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cripsy and salty skin. The rich pork flavor. The oily smell that makes your saliva glands cry. Oh, crispy pata. Why do I envy thee?

    ReplyDelete
  5. The tender meat of the Crispy Pata makes me cringe for one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Waaaww kalami!!! The crispy pata is the bomb. Sayanga wala ko ka join. But I'll eat there some time around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really had a great time eating here. It made me forget I was supposed to stick to healthy eating. Hahahhaa. Now I'm drooling over these photos. Huhuhuhu.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ever since I was a kid, I've been hearing that Alejandro's makes the best pata in cebu. I personally haven't tasted it and I am looking forward to tasting it before I go full vegan.

    Although I am not a fan of crispy pata, I am willing to try it very soon. Since St. Mark Hotel now has a Crispy Pata Buffet that's only Php 348, it's something worth trying!

    Sayang kay wala na gyud ko kaabot ani nga event. Grrr! Don't you just hate the heavy traffic of Cebu nowadays? Makes us wanna eat more crispy pata, eh? Hahaha!

    After the crispy pata adventure, I think I'll be staying in the crepe station until I my blood is full of sugar! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Waaaaaah! I actually pass by St. Mark's Hotel more often than I should! I wanna try their buffet which is really affordable at P348! Crispy pataaaaaaaa :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss the pata but i know I need to lose some weight now. Reading your blogs makes me want to postpone the planned regimen. I really love eating with you guys so let's do some things together again next month!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How i wish I was able to go.. I can experience their crispy pata.. I want to try that.. the pata is looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Waah! I'm now raving for Crispy Pata! I wish I was able to go with you guys, too bad I was help up with another commitment. I'm sure you all enjoy, the other food on the menu looks equally delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  13. waaahhh.. Crispy pata is love. Too bad I was not able to join this one but soon I will visit this place. Now I'm craving for Crispyyy Pata!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lami ilang cripy pasta; sulit kaayo! I hope daghan pa gyod ang makatilaw ani kay deserving gyod siya iapil sa mga to-go destinations sa Cebu!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is something new to me. It looks like it is meant to devoured. I'll surely try and check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sayanga bitaw wala ko kaanhi ani nga event T_T atot gutoma mag tan-aw oy. But must resist because diet. Haha!

    ReplyDelete