BATTLESTATION

I've had some significant upgrades to my station from the first battlestation post that I did months ago which you can find here. More on peripherals-wise though as I've yet to have any major upgrades on the processing/graphical power of my PC itself. Next thing on the list would be to finally upgrade my CPU and Videocard as they're already starting to get a bit dated as I built my rig way back in 2013! Also, maybe an SSD so I can finally bring my computer's boot speed to the 21st century.

It feels pretty good to have finally gotten to build a rig/setup for myself that looks decent enough for me to post online. But then again, the process never ends! The struggle of bettering the battlestation continues! Lastly, I'd like to give you guys a fair warning that this post will just be flooded with photos that I've taken of my station, so if you get sick of it by the end (if you do make it) then I don't blame you! I already tried my best to refine this album from the hundreds that I must've taken, but still!

pc, battlestation, gaming pc, gaming, pc gaming

Technical Specs:
CPU: Intel i5 3470
GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 270x
Memory: 2 x 18GB Kingston Fury
Storage: 2 x 1TB WD Black

Peripherals: 
Monitor: Viewsonic 22" & Haier 22"
Keyboard: Varmilo VA87M (MX Clear) & Ducky 9087 (MX Blue) (REVIEWS COMING SOON!)
Speakers: Altec Lansing Dual Speakers

battlestation, setup, gaming pc, pc

audio technica atr 2500, mic, microphone, usb microphone,

pc battlestation, battlestation, gaming pc, streaming setup,

audio technica atr 2500, mic, microphone, usb microphone,



steelseries, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, mechanical keyboard

steelseries, gaming mouse, gaming keyboard, mechanical keyboard

battlestation, pc, gaming pc, gaming setup

battlestation, pc, gaming pc, gaming setup

mechanical keyboard, ducky, ducky keyboard,

mechanical keyboard, ducky, ducky keyboard,

mechanical keyboard, gaming keyboard. gaming mouse

mechanical keyboard, gaming keyboard.

mechanical keyboard, gaming keyboard, gaming mouse

mechanical keyboard, gaming keyboard

gaming mouse, steelseries rival 300,

gaming mouse, steelseries rival 300,

gaming mouse, steelseries rival 300,

pc, gaming pc, battlestation

Not sure if it's only because of my monitor here at work or the grading settings that I used while editing these, but somehow the blue LED looks a bit purple-ish? Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the photos! I had a pretty fun time taking them as fast as I could because I was actually running late for work. Haha.

Follow me!

   

Share:

0 comments