QUICK REVIEW: Globe Tattoo 4G Pocket Wifi

So I am back at making videos! Well, for this particular occasion at the very least... Today, I'll be doing a review for the Globe Tattoo 4G Pocket WiFi device. Globe Prepaid being one of the DigitalPro Bootcamp's major sponsors handed each of us one of these during the kickoff of the bootcamp last Friday. I figured a good way to go about the whole reviewing thing was to make a quick video for my Youtube channel since I kinda missed making them. And I also kinda wanted to see how it would look to shoot at my new room now that I'm finally all set up over here.

Check the video out below and be sure to give it a thumbs up or share, and subscribe!


I'd like to give a huge thanks again to eSTRAT MediaGlobal Hub Executive SuitesGlobe Prepaid
and of course to the Cebu Blogging Community for making the bootcamp possible! :)

Follow me:
   

Tags:

Share:

0 comments